- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- Make a gift
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
reviste.shop collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number)
- Billing and shipping addresses;
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide www.reviste.shop with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
reviste.shop don’t receive your data indirectly from any sources.
How will we use your data?
reviste.shop collects your data so that we can:
- process your order;
- manage your account;
- process and sent purchase invoices and for other billing purposes;
- mark the products you have purchased;
- contact you if we have trouble processing your order;
- prevent a possible fraud;
- email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
If you choose to purchase a product or service from www.reviste.shop online, www.reviste.shop only stores enough information concerning your transaction as to permit it to verify your instructions and reconcile payment information from its merchant clearance system.
We process online payments through PlăţiOnline platform. You can payd by VISA, VISA Electron, MasterCard (including Maestro with CVV2/CVC2).
reviste.shop does not store your credit card number, CVV code or card expiry date.
When www.reviste.shop processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we stare your data?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. www.reviste.shop securely stores your data at OVH datacenter, France, Roubaix, compliance with PCI DSS certification. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL). We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the absolute security of any information you transmit to www.reviste.shop or guarantee that your information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by a breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Make a gift
If you choose to make a gift to someone, we will ask you for its name and email address. We will automatically send it a one-time email about a gift and inviting him or her to visit the site. www.reviste.shop does not store this information.
reviste.shop would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
You have the right at any time to stop www.reviste.shop from contacting you for marketing. We provide you this opportunity even on account registration. If you do not wish to receive any additional marketing/promotional material from us, you can indicate your preference on our registration form.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date, clicking here.
What are your data protection rights?
reviste.shop would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request www.reviste.shop for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that www.reviste.shop correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request www.reviste.shop to complete information you believe is incomplete. Also you can do it by oneself by clicking here and here.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that www.reviste.shop erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that www.reviste.shop restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to abject to www.reviste.shop''s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that www.reviste.shop transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- The right to equal service – We will not discriminate against you if you exercise your privacy rights.
We do not sell the Personal Information of our users.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us:
Call us at: +40 743 688 546,
Or write to us: email@example.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in;
- Understanding how you use our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, www.reviste.shop uses only functionality cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Call us at: +40 743 688 546
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us at address below.
Universul Paralel SRL,
Address: mun.Bucureşti, sectorul 6, str. Prelungirea Ghencea, nr.32, bl.C6, sc.A, et.3, ap.10, 061712, România,
Phone: +40 743 688 546,